Wednesday, October 1, 2008

#2 } fifteen candles.

from the post on 23rd of September..

So today's apparently the day I turn 15.
And its also the day Shafoo and Jade turn 15.
So we are all 15. LOL.

I'll put up a proper post soon with all the pictures and stuff, but for now; here's a short one.

Thanks for the
birthday wishes; facebook comments; text messages; blog posts; presents and simply remembering my birthday. ily. :)

So guys, check this one out.
http://tigsay.blogspot.com/2008/09/isabelle.html
and
http://conversebaby.blogspot.com/2008/09/not-to-be-forgotten.html
ILY.

..and the proper update. :)

Today was an awesome day I guess. It began as early as like 12.01 am. Yeah, I did get messages then too. I was kinda surprised loadsa people actually remembered my birthday when I didn't until the day before last. [Yes, I know its lame]. And surprisingly, the first person to wish me was Judah Chew Ju Jinn. My punching bag from F1 Cempaka; Damansara.

In school? Well, Phoebe, Joanne and all wished me alright. :) As for the unbiased classes, well, work and homework as usual. I was stroking the bubble chicken thing my sister gave me for my birthday. Its so squishy and cute, I just wanna burst it. Lol.


After school, Joanne and Phoebe attempted to sing me a birthday song, in which I ran off to kong-kong's car. An oh so failed attempt. :P

After lunch, I went down to Cempaka to train. Heehee. Nothing makes my day seem better when I see Farah's and Leanne's bubbly face; hear Mohana and Michelle laugh; and see coach carrying a football. :) :) Yeap, we did play football for warm-up, and long distance programmes in the pool too. Wow, it felt kinda nice swimming leisurely (a little!). At 6, I went off for ballet. [It's my normal routine] Class was kinda brain draining, and energy draining too.

But, I liked it. And what next? A little present shaped ice-cream cake to celebrate my birthday in the ballet studio. It was chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate! With oozing cold ice cream in between layers of chocolate cake and topped off with chocolate flakes and cream. Yummy yum. It looked oh-so-very fattening. I like that. :D

chocolate on the inside, chocolate on the outside, chocolateeee!


At home, mom conjured up cauliflower cheese, a roast chicken and roasted potatoes for dinner. And guess what? Another ice-cream cake. My sister had just pulled out her premolars for braces then, so you could guess that she wasn't feeling very well and didn't eat my ice cream cake. This one was also chocolate mind you. :P


Two ice-cream cakes in one day! The best obviously. Baskin Robbins. Worth alot I could bet. Lol.



Anyway, lets fast forward to Saturday's celebration after training. (So I did cut my cake three times) It wasn't anything big, just a plain shepherd's pie which Michelle kept calling german shepherd. Teehee. And mom baked a chocolate cake this time too. And cookies and cream as well as pistaschio flavoured ice-cream. I ate quite a few bowls of that one. I could reakon I put on weight after that week, I mean seriously.

That was my 15th birthday. Refer to my note aboveeeeeeee. ILYSM.

On to presents now!

leanne's beautifully packed present for me. thank youuss.



external harddisk! thanks mommmyyy!

BAM! That's all guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home