Monday, May 18, 2009

# 118 } business this.

I. Hate. Business. Studies.
Who's with me?



I know Jun Jet is. :D

Anyway, time for a real update la.

&&
Well, these past few weeks, I've been doing nothing but studying and dancing really. The Tanarata year end concert is on the 16th July, and that's pretty close from now. And this time, I'm apparently not only dancing, but giving a speech too. And anyone who has watched me through all my Cempaka presentations know I NEVER talk. I am always paired up with someone who can; and I just prepare the presentation and model. I NEVER talk. Unless, I have no choice but to. And in that case, I practice for ages, until its all stuck in my head and I can recite it in my sleep. And still, I suck at presenting. :/


What's REALLY sad is that I'll be starting college in the beginning of July, so that kinda sucks. I'm still praying I'll be allowed to go to Taylors, cause everyone's going there. (Hopefully Sugeeta too! (: )

And as everyone knows, I'm impatiently waiting for the 12th of June. Why? I get to join my friends in Cempaka to "speak-my-mind" to someone I know, see all my Cempaka teachers again, and best of all, IGCSE is DONE then. For now, I'm at home, choreographing my solo piece for the year end concert.

Oh, this is one of my Fb quiz results. LOL.


I am not perverted la.

Toodles. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home