Tuesday, October 6, 2009

# 186 } of heartstrings and late ramblings.

These, are fats.

This, is us trying to cut off the fat.

That's Esther and Sugeeta.

That's the heart.

That's the heartstrings.
More heartstrings.

The heart, all chopped up.


Well, today, I dissected a goat's heart.
It was loads smaller than the cow's heart I dissected in Tanarata.
And this time, I actually knew where to make the incisions and stuff.
:D

I swear, I need stuff to boost up my resume for Uni.
  • I need to actively join some clubs at college, but I haven't decided. Maybe I should join the dance club or editorial design team or the swimming club or continue with yoga. And AFD.
  • I need to do some voluntary work at like PAWS, SPCA or something of that sort.
  • I so need to do all the dance exams I can - ballet, jazz, modern, ballroom.
  • I definitely need to do some sport (I swim worse than a tortoise); triathlons maybe?
Anyone have any ideas to help me *please!* ? Unfortunately, Malaysia has close to zero auditions when it comes to dance performances. And, they don't have high jump in college. :'(

WHYYYYY?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home