Friday, May 22, 2009

# 120 } taggie.

Looks like I ain't the only one.
Screw IGCSE!
:P

And here, is a tag from Farah darling. :)
Be honest no matter what, then tag at least 10 friends.

01. Who was your last text from?
Justin

02. Where was your default picture taken?
National Age Group, last year. :)

03. Your relationship status?
Single, and loving it!

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yes.

05. What is your current mood?
Drained. Blame the books.

06. Girl: Boys or bags? Boy: Girls or video games?
Boys. :P

07. Girl: Money or boys? Boy: Cars or girls?
Money? I'd be stuck up. So I'd say boys. They make good friends. :D

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
In a spa.

09. Have a crazy side?
Yes. LOL.

10. Ever had a near death experience?
The one where I cramped up like mad in the North Hall during the debate, and got sent to the hospital. It wasn't near death. But close enough. :(

11. Something you do a lot?
Read NejiTen fanfics. And watch Naruto. And swim. And dance.

12. Angry at anyone?
Not really.

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Myself. :P

14. When was the last time you cried?
Uhm, quite some time ago. I think it was from watching a really touching movie.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yes.

16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Normally, I think of what strikes me most during the day. Could be Naruto, dance, exams, etc. etc.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Reza.

18. What is your favorite song?
Currently? Rehab - Rihanna.

19. What are you doing right now?
Listening to my sister scream like an idiot.

20. Who do you trust right now?
Almost all my friends? Except, HER.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Zoe. The Cempaka's "Save The World" tee is awesome. :)

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Haha. Nope. Unless falling flat and kissing the floor is counted. LOL.

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Phoebe Koh. :)

24. Describe your life in one word?
Fun? haha.

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
No one. But since Phoebe was the last person to get off my mind (its because of question 23 -.- ) . I'd say her.

26. What should you be doing right now?
Talking to Jun Jet who is NOT REPLYING.

27. What are you listening to?
My conscience. It's telling me to study now. :/

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Hugs. Haven't had those in a long while. I'd say Mohana.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
My sister?

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
- i like?

31. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Reza. He couldn't tie the strings to fasten his English paper together! LOL.

33. Who was the last person to make you angry?
My sister. She's a sucker for arguments.

34. What do you hear?
My sister's I-tunes playing random songs.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight with the queerest wave in it.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Do I look like a chocolate cake to you? No.

37. Do you have a best friend?
No. I have many best friends. :)

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Nope. Shaking hands? Yes.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
:) :( :'( :o =.=

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes. :P

41. Are you happy with life right now?
Not until IGCSE dies.

42. Are you currently jealous?
Of Sugeeta's brains? Yea.

43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
None.

44. What were you doing on Friday night?
Today is Friday night. So, I'd say I was watching Naruto.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Not realllyyyyyy. Wait, yeah.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yea. *don't kill me pleaseeeee*

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Yes. Sort of.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
I had a bad fever.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
11 pm. I was thinking, a lot. Just thinking. Of nothing in particular.

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Hell no. I'm not a saint. :P

I tag:
1. Melody
2. Joanne.
3. Tania
4. Michelle
5. Khong Fwu
6. Zoe
7. Bernard
8. Chris
9. Carlson
10. Anyone who feels like killing time


Okay, so there's 5 minutes of my life wasted.
Off to Naruto. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home