Tuesday, June 9, 2009

# 129 } doggie love.


Introducing my two dogs;
(I have no idea what breed they are. They're adopted)



Biscuit
(Inspired by Kakashi's dog nins. XP)
Quiet.
Shy.
I have never heard her bark.
Lazy.
Loves biting plants.
Only eats when she's watched over.
Loves licking my toes.
Amazingly fascinated by cars.


Coffee
Loud.
Barks her head off.
Hyper.
Smart.
Loves biting hair.
Only eats when she's watched over.
Loves putting her paws inside the doggie bowl when she drinks.
Loves digging holes in the garden.
Always gets in trouble.


So, those are my two lovelies.
I love Biscuit so much better than Coffee.
:)

xxxxx

Now, I'm just going to rave randomly.
Why?
Its my blog. :)

Things I really want :
  • new clothes (I haven't gone shopping in like freaking ages)
  • to go out (I haven't done this in forever too)
  • to watch Dark Night (I haven't watched it yet. Bite me)
  • to get more flexible (Goodness, its like I'm a stiff bone)
  • to start posting drawings on DevArt
  • Photoshop
  • to be able to minor in dance in uni

you're not sorry;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home