Friday, June 12, 2009

# 140 } high school graduate.

Yeah, I'm DONE with High School; and all its wonderful moments.
It feels like just yesterday I was sitting for my UPSR exams. And, now; I'm going to college. :*

Snippets;
Way before.
AHHAHAHA. SPOT ME. :P

Swimming Team in Damansara, from god knows when? :/

2006.
Damansara Cheer team. :D

Going back home in the bus after training?
Priceless times.
The McD was awesome. :P

Judah, is pimping. :P

Geography Group Project. I remember. :)

2007.
Cheer team 2007.
Wicked Dancersss. :)


2008.
Sweet Swimming Gala victory.

Yeah, we camwhore alot. :P

Class Pic. (with Mrs Meena :D )

In ASWARA. Epic fail at playing the drum thing. XD

Mr Kumar; best math teacher. :)

The ASWARA costume room. We love.

AMELIIII.


BFFs.

10 Terra.

High Jump. :D

Harimau Cheer Team 2008.

Cheerleaders will remember this moment. XD

You cheerleaders, have difficult hair. :/

Macbook + My Pillow + Farah = ?

Record breaking relay team 2008.

Tanarata's Year 10 and 11.

Halloween Night '08.


Gathering of Form One Batch 2007. :D

2009.
Breathe.

My Swimming Gala relay team!
2nd. :)

scorpions.

Tanarata Cheerleading Team '09.

400m run. :)

Nope, I wasn't house flagbearer..

..but, I was school flagbearer! XD

Class of 2009.


So, thats about it. :)
My whole highschool life.
LOL.

taa~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home