Friday, September 4, 2009

# 169 } software difficiency.


Oh man, its the first term of college, and that it itself, I've done 2 full scale movie projects. This is so practice for the future. Lols.

One on Scientology.
Trust me, its the dumbest religion.
Don't even attempt to be one just cause you are a John Travolta/Tom Cruise wannabe.



One on Chemistry Practicals.
That one, was funky. :)

And I'm also making my cousin's wedding anniversary video and her birthday video. Darn. I think I won't be too bad at editing after all this. :D

Programmes I absolutely need:

Photoshop for Mac
Final Cut Pro
Flip4Mac
Microsoft Programmes for Mac
Torrent

Oh man, can someone invent Torrent for Mac? PLEASE.
:'(


kill the lights;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home