Friday, August 14, 2009

# 163 } lifeguard's day off.

We went to watch G. I. Joe.
I loved it.
And I'm living proof critics don't know shit,
so check it out. :D

Channing Tatum was hot (even if Jeremy doesn't think so).
*melts*



And this, is totally my favourite part in the whole movie.
Duke
Ripcord

[after crashing into cars while running in the accelerator suits]
Okay, that was crazy... What happened to you?
I went through the train. What happened to you?
I jumped over it.
[pause] You can do that?
I told you to read that manual.
There's a manual?

AND OMG.
That girl in the gym, was reading the Afbau Principle.
LOLLOLLOLLOLL.


Definitely a highlight of the year for me. :)
It was so Micheal Bay.
Lol.

And, finally, here are some pictures from that day.




til then. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home