Saturday, July 18, 2009

# 156 } fame.


" I'm on a see-food diet "
" I see food, and then I eat it! "

It was pretty good.
I seriously loved the casting of the main characters this year, even if the dancing wasn't that great. The cast this year were all new faces, I've never noticed them before. Especially the casting of Micheal as Schlomo. And he was pretty good too. :)
The entire main cast was so awesome; especially Tasha, Iwawan, Aiman and Muhaimin. Freaking amazing singing/dancing/acting. And Alexis. I never thought she could sing and dance that way. And wow. She was awesome. I loved bits of it a lot, especially the last song.

I was also impressed with the stage layout.
It was uh-mazing.

Overall, it gets a wide grin from me.
:D

This, geared me up for the FAME movie.
September 25th people!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home