Friday, July 10, 2009

# 149 } the alignment of the moon and stars..

..tell today isn't a good day.
At all.

I woke up as per normal, after grabbing a bite for breakkie, went off to college again. When I went to the library to return my borrowed textbooks, I realised I didn't bring the book along with me. And today was the last day to return that book too. That early in the morning, and its already off to a crummy start.

Anyway, I just borrowed another textbook to fill up my notes for the classes during the week, and went off to class. Sumitha and Sugeeta were sitting outside 2.14, waiting for classes to start. When I joined them, I find that Sumitha was offered a scholarship to Stover's; somewhere in London, to study her A-levels. And her last day, was . . . . today. When she told me, I spaced out. Literally. And even when the information sinked in, I couldn't believe it. She'd be leaving Taylors. :(

The rest of the classes during the day went by a-blur. It was all very monotonous, fast paced and nearly incomprehensible. After lessons, lunch. At TGIF. The most expensive place in freaking history - for Sumitha's sake. :) I'll miss her so much when she leaves.

And then, the ECA drive. Not too shabby. I joined 5 clubs altogether, The Sky Adventure Club, The Association for Future Doctors, Dodgeball, M.A.D.U. and Tree Huggers; failing to find the Swimming Club I so wanted to look at. But in any case, I was participating in everything Esther was taking up, except for Yoga, which I DESPERATELY want to do.

The bad news? H1N1 hits Tanarata. A year 3 little kid. That meant quarantine time for a week, no concert, no party, no practices. It was funny at first, then I realized, today was their last day of school. Haya's last day. And, he wouldn't be able to perform during the concert that was postponed to the end of the year.

And even after that, I find that Bryan was burnt badly after a smoke bomb experiment failure and Ana, near the explosion when it happened. When Joanne told me that, I nearly broke down. Bryan was sent to the hospital for an examination. It was too much. For one day, way too much. And all I was thinking of was the number of friends I'd miss and worry about. All of them. They were all amazing people each one of them.

Joanne's story :

Moments later, we heard that they were back, all of us(Year10s) quickly rushed out hoping to see him. He was in the conference room. Sina went to get gloves and I helped get a cup of water for Bryan and went in with him to see him. I saw him lying down on the sofa, in so much pain. I took a look at his hand, it wasn't good. Sina quickly applied the cream all over his hand. He took the pills and laid there, hoping the painkillers would take action immediately.

*Feeling hesistant to go on writing*

I quickly went and took his bag for him, Haya wanted to see him, so he came back in with me. It got Haya and I all teary, it was hard to see him in pain like this, but.. Sina's right, I don't think anyone else could take it like Bryan did. We were told to go out, and we went, I don't know why my tears just flowed out after seeing a tear on Haya's cheek. Shortly after that, Bryan came out and he was taken back home. All of us went back to class sadly, hoping he would be okay.

Then, I went online to look at the So You Think You Can Dance Top 12 Eliminations. Phillip Chbeeb was eliminated. That just pissed me off. He was the only popper that was left in the competition. And now the bloody top ten is full of contemporary and jazz dancers. I doubt I'll ever see a good hip-hop routine again. :'(



That bad. What a crummy day. Really crummy..
How I'd wish I'd wake up at 6 today again, with everything in place. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home