Monday, July 6, 2009

# 146 } emotionless.

I have no idea why, but these few days, I've been feeling, empty.
Just
e m p t y.

Hollow inside.
Like something's missing.
Like something was never there.

Every time I create a post, I end up staring at the blank space waiting to be filled in.
Maybe it's a phase.

In any case, I'm glad I'm in the same class as Sugeeta and Sumitha, and the rest of the girls; eventhough I'm still pretty upset they've split up our class. It seems so unfair. The girls all in one class, and the rest in the other. Not that I'm unhappy with my classmates, but I think they should have divided us more fairly, mixing us up a little. We keep sticking to our own group, and hardly mingle with anyone else out of our circle. I guess you could say I have mixed feelings about it, but in any case, it's done.


Note: need to watch Transformers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home