Friday, July 3, 2009

# 145 } and i thought bio was my strongest subject...


After my lecturer showed me this today,
It definitely isn't.
Cause we O-Level grads, know nothing about cells in this excruciating detail.
o.0

Me
Lecturer

*points to endoplastic reticulum*
Can anyone tell me what this is?
Uhm, a coral in a pond..?

So I guess you could imagine the class today (since most of us did O-Levels), how blur we all were. Seriously. I kept glancing at Sugeeta, Sumitha and the rest of the class, and they were all the same as me. Staring at the whiteboard with the same blank stare. It was that bad. And the lecturer was going on and on about plasma membranes, endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi complex, and ribosomes. Even after I pointed out to her that us O-level students had no darned idea what she was saying since page one and she taught it at a slower pace, it was just way too much new information. Like massive. I mean, all I was taught back then until now was cell membrane, chloroplasts, nucleus, cytoplasm and mitochondria. And it was so bad, I just gave up and started laughing cause I just didn't get any of it. :P But, it was horrifying. And the fact that the national students knew what was going on all the time, made it worse.

Now, I know what it feels like, to be in class, and know nothing about the lesson. And, its not a good feeling. :/

Probably the only good news I have for today is that I got a perfect score for the first Maths quiz. XD

breakeven;


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home