Saturday, June 20, 2009

# 141 } just dance.

If you wanna know what I've been doing this entire holidays.
Its simple.
Dancing.
From ballroom, to broadway, to hip-hop, to ballet.
I'm technically on my last legs now.
:P

Nawh, I'm having so much fun.

First, ballroom.
This whole week, Miss Farah has been trying to teach me the waltz, quickstep, foxtrot and tango. And like a bunch of weirdo terms are being thrown at me. Basic, natural spin turn, triple chasse, quarter turn, reverse spin, progressive chasse, hesitation, whisk. And my brain is just like alskbgaiobrntciurntcre?

Hopefully the final result will be this..

Lol. I wish.


And hiphop on Thursday.
The torture continues as Miss Farah tries to kill us with insane moves for the Step Up routine.
P.s: Reza. Learn that coming off the floor thingy. Man, you're gonna suffer. LOLLOLLOL!

And, Grease on Friday!


I love Broadway. It's like funny. But a good funny. Haha. Our Sandy is Ana! Oh, and Bryan's our Danny. I remember when Miss Farah was showing us the movie, all the way through, I was just like , "Is Ana gonna do that?" . But it was really fun. And all through practice, Miss Farah is like, "shake, shake, shake, shake, shovel, shovel, step, rainbow ... bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny!" And the dance moves for the guys, is hillarious. HAHAHA. If you were there, you'd understand why. Grease is full of crotch bumps and hips isn't it? XD So yes. Totally lifted my spirits. Highlight of my whole week except the fact I have to dance with Haya again. :)

xxx

On another note.
H1N1.




It's uncool.



shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home