Thursday, October 29, 2009

plans and actions.

And the Haunted House Saga continues.
More assembly, more plastic bags, more cloth, more red, more candles, bigger scarefest.

This year, I'm not really dressing up as anything, just your regular *dead* cheerleader. :P I'm probably getting someone to draw some blood and crap on me. Lols.

Anyway, I feel like rambling loads. Bear with me here.

Firstly, I don't know what I'm doing wrong, or feeling - that totally screws everything up. Am I honestly repeating a saga again, that happened in high school; but just with a different person? What have I become? Or no, its just those hormones aren't they? Just those crappy little molecules that flow in your bloodstream - screwing up your own perspective of everything. Why though? Why? I hate feeling this way, over-thinking things and not getting anywhere. What if what I felt before, way before, I felt now? It was sudden. No reasoning at all. Someone just needs to slap me and try to wake me up from my freaking dream and unconscious state.
What if I've been oblivious all along?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home