Tuesday, October 20, 2009

# 196 } infectious diseases.

Today, we had the Biology presentation, and let me tell you, it wasn't so bad after all. Everyone came dressed formally, and preppy and in black. :)

Esther, Sugeeta, Ismail and me presented on Ebola. A terrible virus that attacks you, gives you a hemorrhagic fever, gives you shocks, and you die. And no, there is no cure. The upside? It totally has nothing to do with Malaysia, just the Phillipines. So, don't go there. :P

Do me a favour, DON'T STEAL THIS.
I WORKED WAY TOO HARD ON IT.
ASK ME IF YOU WANT TO USE IT.

Here's my mind map I did for the presentation.
Oh my, the misuse of my tablet is so extreme. Lols.



I'm so into imgfave.com right now. :P
Seriously.
All the pictures are way too cute.

footworkin;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home