Wednesday, October 14, 2009

# 189 } the rain.

Everytime it rains,
I listen to the sky,
I wonder whats so great about sunshine..


Today started off terribly. I was literally 55 minutes late for Physics cause of the terrible jam at Jalan Mahameru-ish. It was terrible. Lina, Josephine and me were in the same predicament. It's never been so bad. Of couse, all morning traffic jams are always aided by the rain - pouring down like cats and dogs in the early hours. All the way to college, all I could hear was my mom going delirious and the 80s music on the radio.

Helpful, not.

I remember, it was about 8.30 am that I texted Lina, telling her to tell Mr Lim I'd be late for Physics. Well, thats when I found out, we were both stuck in a jam. Brilliant. She in a taxi with a heaving driver and Malay music, and I in a car with my stressed mom and 80s music. It was obviously pointless to text Sugeeta, Esther didn't take Physics, so I texted Ka Shing. Thank goodness he was already in college (Mr Lim wouldn't think I was ditching Physics :D ) I think I must've literally run up to the classroom when I arrived at college. Lol. But yes, in those 5 minutes of class remaining, I just stared blankly into space. :)

During Moral, we had our presentation on Death Penalties. If anything it was alright. :) I screwed up quite a fair bit, messing up my lines and such. But ah wells. I was massively preoccupied with operating my slides and holding the projector connector in place. And there I had to put up with SOMEONE's age-long ramblings. But I'm happy that episode's over. :D

If there was anything that made the day worse, it was Chemistry. Today, I think it was basically half-an-hour of "You guys are rubbish and suck." It was demotivating to the maximum. I can't stand it when I'm being challenged, and I know that she really underestimated us. We can do much better. I admit it was a good wake up call, but it was terrible when she began ranking us in class, forecasting our grades and all. It was enough to make someone cry I swear. After all that though, I just really want to help my buddy so that she'd quit with the "reality talk".

At least my Biology test was satisfying. A 90. Maybe there is hope for at least one A* after all. Gosh, I don't remember studying so hard for an internal test, ever. But Ms Liew is just good at teaching, and I didn't want to disappoint her by screwing the test up.

And the day ended with me doing some Chemistry calculations with Ka Mun. I think we're both getting much much much better. :)

jazz class - ages ago. XD


you're a mystery;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home