Friday, October 16, 2009

# 190 } the long weekend.

..its gonna be full of extreme workout regimens, science notations, and shopping.

I think its just dawned on me that exams are way too close for comfort right now, and my terrible time management skills doesn't help in any way. So, I've written myself a timetable which I'm so very proud of at the mo. :D I'm gonnuh try my best to follow it, although we all know thats probably never going to happen.

Oh, and behold my Bio notes. :D
I'm so proud of it. :P

And I'm just wondering, have any of you met people, that are just so highly intellectual that you find yourself constantly on google whenever they start talking to you? :P


Because I have. SMART PEOPLE these are. :D


And before I disappear for the day, my fave panel from this week's Naruto manga. :)

no one's gonna love you like i do;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home