Sunday, November 8, 2009

Philea.

I'll let them pictures do the talking.
But I guess, there's nothing to illustrate the crappy bus we rode to Kampar and back.
That terrible 3 hour bus ride.
We played charades on the way there though.
*waits for Imran to post pictures up on Fb*

Anyway, enjoy!


Haha. See, I socialize. :D


Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs.
I can't remember, but I think Ka Shing was Grumpy.


..And Prince IMRAN. :P


Handing over the bunch of cash we made.


Groupie!
*Lina disappeared, and I closed my eyes. lol*

And, the kids found a dead kitten on the lawn. I picked it up and put it in a dustbin, to prevent dogs from chewing the poor thing up. The stray dogs looked so pitiful. And one even had cataract - it's pretty obvious from the way it didn't focus its eyes and only reacted to sounds. After that, we were on our way back home! We made plenty of stops along the way.
  1. To get Imran's thumbdrive (Me, Imran and Ka Shing ran all the way back :P)
  2. To pump petrol at Shell
  3. To pump petrol at Petronas
After that, we were truly on our way back. And yes, let's not forget how its the monsoon season, or, how Isabelle is SO DAMN TERRIFIED of lightning and thunder. Not a good experience. Not a good experience.

xxxxx

And when I got home...




I love this face. Isn't it just adorable? :P

le disko;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home