Saturday, May 8, 2010

the past.

Since everyone is so emo lately, I decided to take a little walk down memory lane too.
it was .. nostalgic.

the times when cempaka swimming club was so integrated.
i miss it.

the days when i used to swim so fast.
This was when I managed to my first relay meet record by the way. XD

wining msss swimming 2008.
we got into the papers too! :D

messing during sports excel. :')

the two goons *out of a six others* in year 10.

year 10 @ cempaka.
:):):)

presidents cup 2008.
tania and i.

harimau's victory after 14 years of losing swimming gala.
we pwn yo. :D

cheer 2008. i was captain then.
we did awesome. :)

tawan cruises challenge '09.
I totally miss those times at the super awesome villa in Phuket.

dancing during class. :)

life saving course!
sunnies ftw!

phillea home visit.
haha. this was during role playing.
meet Ka Shing, Grumpy the dwarf. :P


us being crazy during orientation party.
LOVED IT.

Looking at everything makes me miss it even more.
All those times, all those memories, that just make me happy to still be alive.
It reminds me, that time waits for no one.

College will end soon, and I just fear I'll regret not doing the things I wanted to do, but didn't because I wasn't brave enough.
I won't let that happen.
:)

time after time;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home