Monday, May 3, 2010

quote.

My grandfather once told me that there are two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was less competition there.

INDIRA GHANDI

xx

I saw this on BBC today, and I totally agree. And unfortunately, I too belong to the first group. I'm not sure, I was never really a person to stand up to take credit for something I did, even if I do grumble deep down about not receiving any. I'm always the person standing backstage, smiling and clapping along when someone praised the finished piece of work, crediting the leader of the project/group etc. Nope, I've never been really one to demand for credit. I'm more of the type who just wants to do what she wants to do. :D

I've always loved being a worker, I guess I just like doing work. :)

However, lately, it just hurts more and more this happens. But I guess, I'll always be the 'good worker', it is what I'm good at doing anyway.


explosions in the sky;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home