Saturday, April 3, 2010

from piles of papers;

Exams have gone underway.
And thus the reign of Miss-Most-Careless-In-Class begins. I really am the most careless person ever. That just never changes. :S

As much as everyone’s so stressed about the exams, for some reason, I’m just not. It’s just like another test to me, and I just worry loads after an exam, but that passes as soon as the day is over. I’ve been studying a good load though; but I always lose my focus after half an hour or so. Sigh. So this, is what has been helping me focus. My top ten most played in my study playlist *no I don’t listen to hard rock while studying*. :)

  1. You and I Collide - Howie Day
  2. Unwell - Matchbox 20
  3. Try - Asher Book
  4. Smile - Uncle Kracker
  5. Yellow - Coldplay
  6. Fireflies - Owl City
  7. For Good - Wicked Cast
  8. Hey Soul Sister - Train
  9. All We Are - Matt Nathanson
  10. 21 Guns - American Idiot Cast / Green Day

Slow with a nice melody and lyrics that isn’t too distracting or too boring. Just the thing to help keep me focused while stopping me from falling into slumber. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home