Friday, March 12, 2010

impatience.

Sugeeta and I have a new found obsession over Ian Somerhalder (and aside that I like Paul Wesley about just as much). *Thank God he comes back on screens on the 25th!* And I just love White Collar obsessively now. AND I CAN'T WAIT TIL SEPTEMBER. :'(


This is totally one of my favourite pictures of Ian. ;)
-Vampire Diaries


A page of Seventeen. I know its cliche, but I do like the good guy in Vampire Diaries too. :P And this is the best vampire comparison ever. Seriously, Paul has the nicest bod. And I take scary over sparkly any day. Sorry Pattinson. :P
-Seventeen


Matt Bomer for anyone? He's so charismatic and charming. He's amazing, why can't he act in other movies or TV shows? :( He's fantastic in White Collar. A must watch CW show. MUST WATCH.

My tumblr has like THE best shots of them.
Well, all reblogged la. :P

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home