Monday, March 8, 2010

a lesson to remember.


In all my years of work, I've learnt three things.

Firstly, know when to keep your mouth shut.
Secondly, your boss is always right.
Thirdly, never simply state that there is a problem, find a solution for the problem.

My boss once told me this; " Never tell me that there is a problem with your work. Think, come up with a solution and then tell me what you need to solve the problem you encounter. I'd hire street cleaners if I knew that the work was easy enough. "

-Dad


And after rambling the whole day, I realize he's absolutely right. Logically, there's really nothing that can be done. I've already gotten in trouble today for my big mouth - well I was totally right, but still; the teacher's always right. And now, instead of complaining, that's practically useless, I should spend half that time just finding a solution. Complaints don't get anyone anywhere.

I'm just going to study my best, and hope that I'll get through my A levels.


the giant turtle i fed at the zoo. :)


your turn at that sir;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home