Saturday, January 23, 2010

long lists.


The day I'd be able to do that. :O

Anyhow, I've added my foreground finally.


So now, I have less of something in my list of to-dos.
Physics tutorial and exercise on Thermodynamics.
Design board games poster.
Thinking Skills weekend homework.
To revise Chemistry AS - Organics and Inorganics.
Finish all WIP.
Do Bio Past Years : M/J 09 Variant 2 and O/N 08 Variant 1.
Revise Bio. (Respiration - Chemiosmosis, Kreb's Cycle and Oxidative Phosphorilation.)
Do Bio AS notes.


That's a long list no? :P
But not as long as the list of clubs I enrolled in during the ECA Drive today.
I practically just promoted the Editorial Board loads, and watched the mock debate by the Debate Club, and sat next to Ka Shing controlling the videos because all my other friends were promoting stuff. :O
HAHA.

  1. Editorial Board -- Because I want to get better at yearbook editing. :D
  2. Debate Club
  3. Rotaract Club
  4. Leo Club
  5. Dance Club -- Latin. Cause street dancing's overrated. :P
  6. Theater Club -- is having a production that I so wanna join!
  7. Tree Hugger's Club
  8. Film Club -- literally a club that watches movies together.
  9. Sky Adventure Club
Hopefully I can get a post of two in some of them.
I.need.a.good.resume.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home