Monday, January 18, 2010

the need to be nerdy.

It's undoubtedly the New Year, and honestly, after Parent's Teachers Day, I've done some reflecting. I have seriously just been playing around all year ever since I got to college. I guess that meant I didn't focus on ANYTHING at all last year, except, enjoyment for myself. And I've just realised what a heck of a mistake it was. It sunk in even more when I began to research on all the universities available for vet science. Oh, the numbers are so few in UK, it isn't the slightest bit funny.


Gag me.
And yes, I've considered the 0.0001% chance of getting into Cambridge. I really want to try getting in though.

Even the university rankings for each one are so inaccurate, but overall, Cambridge, Liverpool and Edinburgh are pretty good. Glasgow too.

But I've decided, based on word from people.

1. University of Cambridge
2. University of Edinburgh
3. University of Nottingham
4. University of Bristol

Teehee. Subject to change of course. But I'm happy, for now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home