Sunday, January 17, 2010

Already tired.

Ho-hum. My whole week was so packed, I barely had time to live and breathe myself. :P Okay, so maybe I’ve exaggerated a tad bit. But I’m not lying. :D

Thursday
Men-in-Tutus. Oh so funny. Seriously, there was this little Jap dude who was so fantastic and comedic at the same time. Honestly, I kept waiting for him to appear again, but he didn’t. :’( And oh, not forgetting the African guy who was so pretty. *this may sound totally wrong* But yeah. He was. Petite and pretty. :P Too bad I didn’t get to take pictures with both of them, but I did manage to take some with the rest! It was fantastic. I can’t remember so much applause and cheering and laughing at a ballet show - like ever.






Friday
Oh the whole day I was basically busy making the scrapbook for Ms. Nor who came for Parent’s Teacher’s Day on Saturday. She's leaving for Subang. :( Anyway, I got back home and immediately worked on it. I went for synchronized swimming in between too. I finally managed to put on my nose clip, which is an achievement I must say. :D Unfortunately, my nose hurts, and it feels as if I killed a few cells. Its so soft now. LOL. Going upside down is fun tho, as bad as I may be at it. :P

I got back at about 10, and started working on it again. I was so tired, and I kept making mistakes. But the point was, I managed to finish most of it that night. I slept at 4-5 am. :P






My fave page. :D


Saturday
I couldn’t even wake up to my alarm clock at 8 am. Pfft. Sugeeta called me at 9 am, and I woke up then. I quickly worked on to finish the cover of the scrapbook and then quickly went down to Kajang town to bind it. I was so exhausted, honestly. But I really liked the finished product, which only Youlin, Ji Su and Marco saw - the rest of the people left before I even got to Taylor’s College. Totally sad. But Ms. Nor liked it, and thats what counts. :)

I have never put so much effort in anything artsy before. Haha.


Front cover! :)

I went to meet my teachers with my mom. Good advice I must say. :) The teachers were mostly honest, but this conversation repeated itself like five times.

Mom
Me
Teacher

So what do you think is Isabelle’s weakness or weaknesses?
I think her weakness is just being careless..
*bites lip*
Yeah, she’s just careless. Improvement needed there.
Oh okay. Nothing else outstanding?
Nope.
So if she improved, she could score an A?
Most definitely. *nods*


Haha. I suck lah. At least they didn’t reveal my terrible attitude sometimes. Haha. :D After that, the usual dancing til night. I managed to catch American Idol at night. And this is the funniest ever..

Simon
Contestant
Randy

You have a fine voice, but you need to be more assertive.
I’m known to be a quiet guy and my friends say I’m too nice.
Oh here, I’ll help you out. Try this, “Simon, shut up!”
Okayy. Simon, shut up....please?

I was too tired to even text after that.

Sunday
I woke up at 7 again for synchro. I was yawning throughout. The set wasn’t too tiring. Only the 15 minutes of splits at the end nearly killed me. My thighs hurt, even now. Lol. And then I had church, and homework. And BAM! My weekend.

Bring it on Monday. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home