Wednesday, January 13, 2010



Nyehehe.
Just when classes start again, look what I end up doing. :P


Today was such a drag. It was the first day back, and honestly, I wasn't really looking forward to it. I just dragged my feet to the doors as always. And the first thing I see are big clumps of Cempakans. They were everywhere - all those that used to be my senior in Damansara. It's weird being their senior now. :P Anyway, once I entered campus and met my friends, I sorta started feeling all happy and cheery again. It was the same cold campus, except the hallways were much more packed than usual. I hate my new classroom tho. >:(

And we had Physics as the first lesson. Gosh. It was boring. I think I may have died. On one side, Ji Su was scribbling Japanese, and on the other, Ka Shing was swearing like a madman, and me? I was getting super pissed cause I made oh-so-many careless mistakes. And oh, we met our new Chemistry teacher. She wasn't too bad as I thought she would have been. :) And the day went by. Our Malaysian Studies teacher didn't show up, so we had a free period.

Oh, did I forget to mention I'm somehow treasurer now? Sigh.

Photoshopping is my only way of release. :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home