Tuesday, January 12, 2010

through my phone.

Just clearing up my phone and its "many" pictures.
Enjoy then!







1. My dog, Biscuit, when I just got her.
2. Nick, from church camp. :)
3. The kitty for adoption at the vet that day!
4. Daryl and the kitty at the vet.
5. Ahyee Margaret eating sate today!
6. The trash left, after we ate the sate. :D :D


It's been so long since I had sate, and when I had 12 sticks this afternoon, it was bliss. You gotta love Kajang sate. Best like EVER.


I got up at eight. Walked around Country Heights with my aunt. Started browsing Deviantart. Went to CzipLee to get school supplies. Bought pens. Bought a springy hairband. Ate sate at Kajang town. Took a shot at background drawing on Photoshop. Went to Bukit Jalil to train. Went for ballet. Got scolded. Came home. Continued attempt at background drawing. Ate dinner. Read some weird manga. Editing blog.

There, a comprehensive summary of my day. :)

Miaw
Men in Tutus Booking Person
Me

What is your teacher's name?
Hsien Ho.
Spelling?
H for Holland. S for Singapore. I for..
Ireland!
I for ice-cream, E-N.

Haha. Made my day man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home