Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas.

I’m proud to say I managed to stay awake throughout the Christmas service this year. It’s like my first time. And I feel so so so so so so terrible for it. :( But still, the first Christmas message that I stayed awake through is Cheng Jin’s - during the Cempaka Damansara CF at Bangsar Gospel Centre. :P

Now it’s Christmas morning, and I’m on the way to Singapore now, on some road. And here’s the view. Lovely loverly trees.


And today, I just want to wish everyone a Blessed Christmas. Today, I hope all of us will get our fair share of presents, cards, wishes and most of all, blessings from God. Today is the day that man was reconciled with God, so be happy and enjoy it!

And just for the record, I can complete a Rubix cube now. -But it takes a while- After learning from Youtube. Haha. I’m so lame. But yes, here’s one all completed. :D


Thank you everyone for all your wishes and presents. I really appreciate it all. :D

p.s: I’m going for Youth Fellowship on the 2nd; with sate, as a request from someone. ;)
p.s.s: more pictures up tomorrow. there's plenty. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home