Sunday, December 13, 2009

my favourite verses.




Me and all my friends
We're all misunderstood
They say we stand for nothing and
There's no way we ever could

Speak to me, when all you got to keep is strong
Move along, move along like I know you do
And even when your hope is gone
Move along, move along just to make it through
Move along

Why can't you see this boat is sinking
Let's go down to the water's edge
And we can cast away those doubts
Some things are better left unsaid
But they still turn me inside out
Turning inside out turning inside out

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

Cause I get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they try to teach me how to dance

Give me
Just one part of you to cling to
And keep me
Everywhere you are
It's just enough to steal my heart and run
And fade out with the falling sun

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
And just forget the world?


kudos to all those who can correctly guess all the songs there. :P

gosh.
i am bored.
and sickly pale.

*wants to go watch Avatar. GR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home