Sunday, November 29, 2009

stress levels.

So I’m currently sitting in my dad’s car listening to Swing, Swing, Swing by AAR on my I-Tunes. He’s pumping petrol at Shell. My pencil ran out of lead, I can’t do anymore Physics past years now. Grh. Anyhow, my whole Saturday, was dedicated to Physics. Kinematics, Young’s Modulus, Newton, Diffraction Gratings, Momentum and everything else along those lines. Mr Lim better give me an A for the Semester exams. :P

Anyway, for everyone of my friends wondering what AS in A Levels are like, I’ll tell you guys, it ain’t easy. That’s coming from someone who went straight into the programme after 2 weeks of holidays after IGCSE (everything’s supposed to be still fresh in my mind) and finished the syllabus in about 3-4 months.

If anything was hard, it was Chemistry. Considering it was never my subject, and there was a whole block of stuff to cover, it was REALLY hard. Not kidding. But if you’re good at Chemistry, it won’t be.

Biology was alright, maybe because I have a knack for Biology. Loads of memorizing, loads of application, NOTHING is straight-forward. Questions are worth many marks, and its hard to score in tests. But, I like it, *unlike some people* .

Physics was alright. No I’m not fantastic at it. I just started getting better in this after much help from like Youlin, Ka Shing, Sugeeta and Ji Su. :) I guess for Physics, I can’t give a good opinion, because I never paid attention in Physics till like Chapter 8? :P

Math, was basically Additional Maths in O-Levels with a slightly higher difficulty, so, that wasn’t so bad.

There we go. For all you people’s who have been asking me how its been like. Honestly, entering A Levels, expect a lot of degrading, its not the same as high school. Different people, different teaching methods, and different environment. That’s certain at least. :)

Oh, COME TO TAYLORS. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home