Monday, November 16, 2009

My top tens. :)


OMG. I'll kill to have someone prepare breakfast for me like this. :P
SHOOOO CUTE.
I'm still trying to figure how the egg was fried like that.
haha.

Anyway, since I'm so terribly bored, I went through my whole Facebook account and searched through my favourite pictures.
:)

This is number 1.

My sister pulling me.
*hints her struggling constipated face*

Number 2.


AHHA. I love the editing Reza.
ILYSM.

Number 3.

My very last competition. NAG 2009.

Number 4.

Contemporary class with the Ad Deum team! <3

Number 5.

Love this picture Phon.
The best I've had of me swimming by far.

Number 6.

MSSM 2008. First and last.
Loved it.

Number 7.

SICC 2008. My smexy ladies. :D

Number 8.

Miss Ellen's wedding.

Number 9.

Harimau clinches the title after 14 years.
Golden moment. :)

Number 10.

This makes the cut, for making me laugh.
ROFLMAO.

it ends tonight;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home