Wednesday, November 11, 2009

suddenly i see.


This is exactly what I would want.
Let me dream, won't you? ;)

College was like any other old day. The studying. The joking. The embarrassment. And the satisfaction of being able to do Maths and Physics. Sometimes I really don't understand. Me and my calculator have no connection. My calculator does not EVER seem to co-operate with me. Honestly, I swear I have the right working and everything, but somehow, my answer is wrong. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this retarded problem. -.-

And, everyone keeps saying I have Bambi eyes. Do I?


I don't get it at all.
:S

And oh the teasing. Now in public too. Thanks a lot Sugee. But oh well, why stress over something that isn't true right? :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home