Friday, November 13, 2009

It's not a good day.
And its not just that way because I believe in Friday the 13th.
I don't.

I don't tell anyone about me feeling off like like vomiting, my excruciating pain and fainting spells because I don't want them to worry. But somehow I wish they'd realize I'm not the same. I'm confused and sick. I wish there'd be someone there to be there for me; like the old days. But all I see of them are texts and sometimes an MSN message. It's not the same. It's not. I'm crying inside.
But I know, you don't get that in college do you?

It's not that I don't believe in fairytales.
They just NEVER seem to happen,
or not to me at least.

The way how you are so oblivious sometimes is appalling. Everyday I wake up and think, "Hm, you may change." But no. You never do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home