Saturday, November 14, 2009

home run.




I love this song.
See whatchu get when you play Jamlegend? :)


Comparing the world is a mosaic
Switch with sounds of your breath thats the only -uh- constraint
Bit of lead, burning bright
In admiration musical score
And i still want more
Smooth down your neck
Such a temptation, protection, temptation
To pollution myself
And like fresh like the breeze..
Fresh like the breeze..

I drove around downtown till she f-ound me
She licked it up, take em', how'd I like for more you see
I can't see me getting old for this intimacy
Makes me wild I can't figure out
Where my head's gone oh..
Where my head's gone ohhh
Where my head's gone oh..
Oh yeah, yeah yeah
Oh it's gone, going going
It's a home run.





I wanna get a Tumblr.
Its so fun reblogging images like these. :)

Ho hum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home