Wednesday, November 25, 2009

the good and bad.



I don't mean to brag, but today was significant. Seriously.
I GOT AN A FOR PHYSICS.
Well, paper one anyway. :P
Yes, I'm freaking happy. No, I've never gotten an A for Physics in A Levels before.
*tears of joy*

Well, considering I have a current D forecast for Chemistry....sigh. I'm just way too careless, and dumb. *slaps self*

I should be extinct, like a dodo bird.

Anyway, the Zoo volunteering on Sunday was FUNFUNFUN.


birdiess!


the cutest ever. :D


feeding timeee!


my group. :)


this is soo adorable. but seriously, the monkey's evil.

me, esther and imran. at the show. :D


i'm working seee?


goats.


pigggybacckk!


us (- imran) and the zookeeper.


haha. go figure.


group shot, without ying. :(

Anyway, I'm so going back there again.
40 hours. 40 hours.
:D

unreal;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home