Monday, November 23, 2009

let the music play.



I dragged my feet all the way to my class thing morning. I was so tired, and the escalators were yet to work. So yes, an dreadful early morning walk. And as I always do, I start off my Monday mornings with Math. (Oh, did I tell you about my fantastic late night where I was so damn tired I could've passed out?) I was still yawning my head off for that matter. And that wasn't even the worst part. I completely forgot to bring my Math homework that I stayed up so late to complete. Freaking brilliant.

This follows with a Physics paper at 9.35. It wasn't too bad. THAT'S BECAUSE I STUDIED. :D But I know I won't get high marks cause I'll screw up and stuff. It's like my trademark. To top the hour off, the campus was beginning to get so damn cold. So much so, I literally used up all the energy I got from breakfast, just by shivering. Literally. At 10.35, I passed my paper up, and like sat through Bio, with nothing but food in mind. I felt like a little frozen icicle. It's times like these I wish I'd remember to bring my jacket in the morning. -.-

And the rest of the day passed by in a blur. I'm so tired, it doesn't really matter anymore. Now, there's another Physics paper tomorrow. Then the dreaded exams next week. Save me.

disturbia;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home