Tuesday, November 17, 2009

yummy.



You're probably as yummy as this,
or maybe close to being as yummy as this? :D

No, I didn't mean anyone.
I just felt like saying that.
AHHAAA.


Today was normal old college day - with a twist. A sprained ankle. :( No. Definitely was not easy moving around college in flipflops and a bandage around my poor little ankle. And to top it off, college was so freezing cold today. I basically spent the day shivering half the time, and limping across with a ton of books and a bag that weighed a ton. :P

The day started with Math. Which I like, but not particularly much, because my dumb calculator seems to have a mind of its own. But gee, I think that's just me. :P We went through more past years. At times like these, I thank the heavens for forcing me to take Add Maths in O Levels. Totally worthwhile since it's practically the same. I love easy. And I don't think that's wrong. :D

Ironically, the only subject I was looking forward to today was Physics. It is the only subject I look forward to everyday. As much as I stink at the subject altogether, the whole class and Mr Lim keep it alive. It's the only subject that stresses my minute brain cells, yet make me feel happy. :D Makes up my day, cause Bio revision was a chance for me to neaten up my notes, and Chemistry was all about alcohol.

And then I got home. And here I am, after Tumblr-ing. :P



I love this woman to bits.
:D

i'm like a bird;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home