Monday, December 21, 2009

A fir tree in a lung?

Click here. For more info. :)

It's pretty weird.
Haha.

xx


I'm so tired.

For the past few days, I've been at BGC's Youth Camp. I met so many awesome people, and its kinda sad it had to end, just when I was getting to know everyone too. Everyone was all so nice, so welcoming, encouraging and really energetic. I admit, at first, I was all scared and shy because I didn't know anyone. I'm really terrible at socializing, but I sort of met everyone in the end. And now, I've got a little message from everyone to remember them by. Nyehehehe. (Nicholas is like my permanent screensaver since I have no idea how to remove it from my phone. :P ) In the end it was all fun, and I don't regret going.

I did NOT expect to see Wai Cheong there. Haha. That was the kicker.

The camp was fun. Like FUN. The games were really different and extra-ordinary, all courtesy of Jason. Haha. I think the funniest had to be the gargling while singing a song, while the rest of your team had to guess what song it was. The best? The Amazing Race. From Bangsar to Genting, it was really fun, except eating that 2 kgs of sweet potato. That wasn't cool. :P Even if our team was pathetic at Geography, we managed to get like 8th out of 14 teams, I think. And that, is the result of teamwork. Heehee. Judah was a great team leader.

Throughout the course of the camp, I learnt so much, and realised just how little and how unfaithful I was. The message that was shared was totally life changing - and I've learnt that no matter what, God is and will always be a priority and only he can help us truly grow. It made me realise how important God's sacrifice of his Son, our Saviour was; and where we'd be without it. Praising Him everyday was like a joy, and for once I think, I finally meant the words I said. And to think I nearly rejected Megan's offer of coming to camp too. Thank God I didn't. :)

The whole camp was like taking a breath of fresh air. Something I haven't had in a while. And, after a great friend of mine accepted Christ, I've been smiling non-stop and just been so happy for her. I love you woman. :)


The punchline?
Church camp was superbly awesome and tiring. :)

Megan said that. Dearest Megs, you win the joke of the day YEAR.
Heehee.

*p.s: the answer is, the Bible. :)
p.s.s: pictures will be up soon. :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home