Thursday, January 21, 2010

the worst.


When the whole world seems against you.

You know, since the new term started, I've been so disturbed. I miss the quiet homey campus that was so full of people that I knew and talked to all the time. I miss the clean toilets. And oh, I miss the times where the hallways would be empty and just a hangout spot.

The campus is being invaded with people.

The toilets are so DIRTY.


Yeah. That so far, irritates me the most. Seriously, didn't your parents teach you how to use a toilet? Can't you just pull the flush handle after you're done? Dispose of your sanitary pads properly? Oh no. You can't. Because obviously you haven't been educated on matters of personal hygiene. You definitely would know otherwise. Whats so hard about wrapping sanitary pads and disposing of them, washing the seat if its dirty, and flushing the toilets that are full of your crap?

Yes, its a Malaysian thing, and everyone is disgusted by toilets. But COME ON. If you keep them clean, why would you be disgusted in the first place?

I can't stand people like this.
We.are.not.in.high.school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home