Monday, March 29, 2010

missing pieces;



People always ask if I'm in a relationship or whether I want one. I mean, its not like I haven’t had them before but at the moment, all I’m really looking for are friends that I can totally trust and rely on. I miss those days where I could completely rely on guys, that were so nice, and you just know they’re never going to make an abrupt move on you.

Those times where they would always tell the truth instead of lying, and tell me straight off if I have a crappy attitude or look off.

Those times where those guys were complete jokers and flirts, but made me smile all the time.

Those times when they would comfort me with senseless words, pull me in a hug and help me sleep at night when I was down, and know that they would never take advantage of me.

Those times where they’d just tell me honestly about what guys want and what do to.

Those times where they were just there when your girlfriends can’t help you.

It’s only taken three years for my world to completely flip around. Tania’s post totally made me realize that. I miss that loads. And I’m going to university sometime next year too. It’s too soon. How’d I know who to trust and who’d be there for me then besides my ever trusty girlfriends? I’m hoping that my girlfriends will be more than enough for me to get through the rest of my life.


*p.s: the new layout. bigger font. and i love it laaa. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home