Monday, October 20, 2008

# 19 } kill me softly.



Today wasn't at all a very good day. Besides the pure facts that;
one. I have gotten Eclipse from Phoebe and
two. I have successfully survived another day at training.

Today seemed to pass by all so slowly. There was then that long-awaited dreaded add math test, and a new set of chemistry questions to add up to my never diminishing pile of homework. School days never seem to get better. I have no idea what keeps me alive at this point (maybe the undying fact that Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen still lives in this world of misery...).

Training was worse than I could have imagined. I was totally ignored by coach today, despite my dumb efforts to regain my swimming abilities after not swimming for like a week or so - thank you rain; thunder and lightning. I guess its all about pleasing yourself now, isn't it? This wretched world was never meant to offer you anything anyway. After three deadly sets, I was finished. With a pulse rate of 35 beats per 10 seconds, it felt like I was going to burst out crying from complete strain and agony. As if vomiting earlier wasn't enough.

And what better way to totally send me into a great depression when I saw spammers ticking me off in my own tagboard. Using my name to start a joke was so simply idiotic. Well, if they found it fun, go ahead. I can't really be bothered. :S


The main point?
I survived yet again another day of life.
Clap for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home