Thursday, October 9, 2008

#9 } there's a new kid in town.

I just wished you'd give a darn you know?
Yes, you.

firstly,
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY HEN JUN JET.
he's my pokemoniac pal. so what if we're still hooked?
its called reminiscing childhood you know.

okay bad pic. but hey, thats the only one i got.
courtesy of; abel chia - day of big splash 08.


----

PE was just a pain in the ass I can tell you. I mean, not giving us a choice of sports to play and making us just play badminton is so so not-fun. :( I can't play badminton which sucks too. :P And so I don't get any marks for Physical Education for not being able to "pick up skills". Okay, fine. I wouldn't care less. Swimming counts for me. As long as I do well in Ong Kee Hui and the next coming competitions. Period.

Literature exam was about Jacques, and I think I didn't do too bad I guess. Hopefully I get an A. I NEED straight As leading up to IGCSEs. So I guess I got my timetable too.

Monday (13.10.08) ::
Add Maths; two periods \\ one hour and twenty minutes
> intergration and differentiation.
English; two periods \\ one hour and twenty minutes
> directed writing and composition.

Tuesday (14.10.08) ::
Literature; two periods \\ one hour and twenty minutes
> into the wind short stories.
Business; two periods \\ one hour and twenty minutes
> chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 25.
Biology; two periods \\ one hour and twenty minutes
> reproduction, genetics and ecosystem.

Thursday (16.10.08) ::
Maths; two periods \\ one hour and twenty minutes
> everything learnt.

Wednesday (22.10.08) ::
Physics; two periods \\ one hour and twenty minutes
> electricity chapter 37-43


The rest of today's periods were so broken up. Like I had one period of math while Reza was out with the gay camp organiser. As quoted from his blog;;

after the break... the guy from the camp came to talk about what we needed for tommorow...

and he was veryyy gay... i really bugged him with my questions so he made me the assistant camp comander or something! aww... bugger...


LOL. After that, I joined year ten for physics and then bio. So then I didn't go for Physics. I feel so so so so so bad. Oh, I forgot to mention. There was a new kid in Year 10; by the name of Bryan. Another tall basketballer. Just what we need. More tall people. :S Nawh I'm kidding. During Physics, everytime I looked at Chris, I would just burst laughing. It was so hillarious. Maybe high on fries eh? LOL. It just so happened I laughed before he did. HMPH. Anyway, Bio was kinda cool. But teacher prepared the wrong salts and stuff, so we could only do half of the food testing experiments. And as the only year eleven, I stayed back to help clean all the used tiles, test tubes, beakers etc.etc. Hopefully I did a good job. :)

As usual, training at 4. Coach busted me again for not training yesterday cause my dad didn't allow me. As usual. And so I we had flexibility today. Wasn't as harsh, but Ben is hillarious. I'll never forget that time when we were doing twin towers, and his legs collapsed over his head. LOL. "Oh, look I can suck my own cock." LIKE WTH. I feel so disgusted. Anyway, training today was bummering as usual. And we had crazy programmes.

me
coach
everyone else

Now swim 800m second best stroke.
Oh man, I don't have one.
Mohana, back; Michelle, back. Leanne, back. Ben, breast. Isabelle, fly.
WHAT COACH?
*laughs*
Oh man. I'm so screwed.
Okay, Isabelle, Daryl, Farah, Jeremy swim freestyle.
Phew. :P

That was so scary. Jokes aren't even funny anymore. Pfft. So everyone's leaving to camp tomorrow. I'll miss you guys. ILY.

i feel vain now. LOL.
it'll pass. i promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home