Monday, October 6, 2008

#5 } missing my year ten peeps.

Before I start anything, *clears throat* ..
Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben is simply a very talented sportsman (or so it is said :P) and calls me six packs. And I bothered to remember his birthday. And since my memory is as lousy as that of my sister's, its an achievement. :D :D Anyway, happy birthday! Heeh.

-----



being poked. :D

Back row; from left: Khong Fwu, Abel, Jun Jet, Kien Meng, Kennedy, Edward, James
Front Row; from left: Vanessa, Juna, Isabelle, Bryna, Mrs Meena, Nithiya, Sumitha, Rachel

Goodness, when Vanessa sent me these pictures, I felt like crying. I miss Cempaka more than I think I did. Tanarata is great, but there are some things which just cannot be replaced. My great pals, funny teachers and never ending action; the terra way.

-----

About today? I guess I didn't do too badly in the chemistry test lah. And oh! We did a floor plan of the school for BM class. Its definitely more complicated that I imagined it to be. Me and Ana walked around school like nutcases, intruding on a teacher once too. My bad. :P Other than that, I swear Chris has this really scary face which chases off little kids. Lols.


Back to the current world, I am STILL drowning in homework. And I can't swim in it. :( Okay, bad joke. Pfft.

Imma do business studies now.
Ttyl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home