Thursday, October 9, 2008

#8 } taglo-whatta?


The last person to tag you is?
Janice. :D



What relationship of you with him/her?
Friends. She's so far awayyy.. :(

Your 5 impression towards him/her?
cool, hillarious (in a totally good way!) , totally obsessed with bunnies, smart and prettyyyy. :)

The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
hms. lets see, only all the upteen times she saved me from getting creamed by all those high rank cempaka people. ;)

If she becomes your lover, you will?
Am I supposed to comment on this?
Well, I'll love her back. Duh!

If she becomes your enemy, you will?
Kick her all the way back to Australia when I see her. :)

If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on?
Let's see. Definitely the fact of random high spirited times. Or give me warnings before it does happen. HEEH.

If she becomes your enemy, the reason is....
She got too high on bunnies and whacked me in the face and I got sent to hospital and I fell into a coma and then suddenly remembered her when I woke up. LOL.

The most desirable thing to do for her is
Buy her a new Starbucks store.

The overall impression of her is
A freak. An AWESOME freak.

Nawh. Idk why I said that. lols.

How do you think the people around you would feel about you?
"Darn, that girl is so anoeraxic and man does she have to eat more. "
p.s. I eat ALOT thank you.

The character for you for yourself is
a dancing fish. :)

On Contary, the character you hate yourself is?
a flopping frog.

The most ideal person you wanna be is
myself.

nothing replaces the joy of being so co-ordinated yet not being able to play badminton. T.T

For person who cares and likes you, say something about them
they are awesome. and ily too.

10 ppl to tag
1. jun jet
2. ameli
3. reza
4. joanne
5. chris
6. bernard
7. tania
8. farah
9. hana
10. alice

Who is 2 having relationship with....
oh her? hewhomustnotbenamed lahh.

Is no. 3 male or female?
i think he's female. no wait, he's male. gahh! I'm getting mixed up. :S

If 7 and 10 be 2gether would it be a good thing?
tania and alice? les. no way. never. ew.

How bout 5 and 8?
nope. wrong person here. LOL.

What is 1 studying about?
how to successfully pass igcses.

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
some today, yesterday and some a loooong time ago.

Is 4 single?
AHAHAHA. course she is. come and get her boys. :P

Say sumthing about 2
a total darling. :)


There you have it. So shoo!
Go get it done will ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home