Friday, October 10, 2008

#11 } a tag again?

A total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What are you craving now?
Natural Confectionary Gummies.

2. What was the last movie you've watched?
Mamma Mia.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?

Joanne: so that she can take pictures of my stranded momentos. lol.
Janice: so that she can smell out wild bunnies for food. She's gonna kill me now. :P
Khong Fwu: a total heater. :D :D


4. What are you most happy with now?
The fact that I can actually blow up Tanarata if I wanted to with its crazy chemicals. LOL. im kidding.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To live childhood again.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah. Cause seeing is believing. :/

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My little flab I have left on me. :P

8. Why are you wasting your time to do this?
Because Kah Yan tagged me. And she is a totallyawesomelycrazilybeautiful violinist. Am I clear?

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No. Unless he likes me too? Dunnoe.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- uberlyfantastic at the violin
- totally chirpy
- totally fun!

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
That he will do whatever I say. :D :D :D


12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Spammers.


13. What is your ambition?
Orchestra player.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Tell me quietly but not in the open.


15.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
God.

16.Are you a shopaholic or not?
Kinda.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
AWESOME.

18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?
CPR.

19. What makes you different?
I am thin with a high cholestrol level.

20. (edited question) What is the most memorable event that happened to you lately?
MSSM.


The tagged:

Janice
Joanne
Reza
Jun Jet
Charis
Chris
Carlson
Bernard
Khong Fwu
Zoe

imma bored. whats there to be done when you're bored?
check out everyone's blogs.
and do taggies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home