Tuesday, October 21, 2008

# 20 } rainy days.

Status: Reading Eclipse and stressing on the Physics exam tomorrow.
Listening to: Misery Business - Paramore
Mood: Insanely me
Craving: Edward Cullen

These days, rain seems to come and go so fast. It's scary sometimes, but I like rain. :) Especially during swimming training, 'cause that means, no training.

I have successfully passed my Maths test, and my Add Math test. And got an 80% for business studies ... which is still not a darned A. I'm so annoyed by that. Other than that, today I really didn't wanna do anything but snuggle into my seat and read Eclipse. Only a few hundred pages more. Man, Bella is really horny. But Edward . . . . .

Ahaha. Ballet was a usual bore. Everyone didn't come cause they were all "exam-ing". Lucky for them. I couldn't really concentrate with vampires and werewolves and innocent humans floating in my head. I'm feeling sincerely inhumane right now.

*scurries off to study and listen to more Paramore*



" I watched his wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving you
Just watch my wildest dreams come true
Not one of them involving you. "


g'nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home