Friday, October 24, 2008

# 23 } deeparaya one-oh-one.

I woke up this morning, and did something I didn't have the time to do yesterday. Figuring out what to wear to school today. It was a hard process, but I settled with my blue cheongsam top and a white flair-ish skirt. I wasn't going to participate in anything, so it was all about watching and clapping for me!

Well, I didnt participate like I said, but I helped out. The dance costume. They danced REALLY, and I mean REALLY well. Miss Farah's chorey was really good too; the total opposite of the 1000 hands dance I did in Cempaka which was wayyyyyy gross. I'm so hyped, I think I may wanna perform for chinese new year or something. Well, I guess the feeling would pass. :)

The year 9, 10, 11 fashion show was a hit. And Jo looked really good in her sari and Ana in her punjabi dress thing. I so have to get my hands on one of those punjapi dress like thingamabobs. They are really nice - or maybe Ana's just a really good model. I watched in dissapointment as Bryan and Haya were broken up. Their gay partnering was really nice, but they didn't do it on stage in the end. Awh, shucks. Spoiled. :(

They also announced the prefects on probation today. Oh, don't we students live to make their lives alot worse? :P Been there, done that. Hopefully TiS prefects are cooler and well, more down to earth maybe? ( no offence intended to Cempaka's prefects; just in general )

All I did in school today was really just to read New Moon, and I did do a bit of Add Math before school hours ended. That was when Mr. Teoh tried his best to make us regurgitate information we digested the past year. Yeah, I hardly remembered anything. I'm truly hopeless at anything else uninvolving the "log" function. Bummer.

As for training, I think I'm finally impoving babehh! Oh no, computer usage time's up. Back to books.

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home