Thursday, November 20, 2008

# 35 } dress rehearsal.


I'll post a short update when I get back from training.
According to the reviews from people who were at the advanced screening, it wasn't that great. But, hopefully it is.
:)
I'm going to be really positive when I see it next week. :D
Can you really not be positive seeing all those hot guys on screen?

&& ttyl.


*

Matinee Dress Rehearsal @ KlPac

Well, I went there kinda early I guess, I saw the teachers all bringing their bags (I think it was full of performance gear) and looked around the gallery. They had some really cute paintings and stuff up, in front of the Pentas 1 Entrance. Very cool. :) My sister took a picture of me in front of it. LOL.

Anyway, we didn't even get to use the stage which was a disappointment because I really wanted to use the stage. Anyway, I saw Catherine and her ballet friends practicing on it. It looked so painful to roll around on. We got kicked out by the lighting people. Ugh.

We practices twice in the foyer which was two floors up from the lobby. It was carpeted, so YES, no pain in rolling there. :D We all were dressed up in our scarves and all. Hopefully we do well on Sunday. I'm not about to embarrass myself performing in KlPac. *touch wood* We got to see all the other workshop pieces which were really cute. Especially loved the one with the tiny tots.

meh dance team.
The one in the blue shirt is shizu, our choreographer.
The other one in the black top with the yellow lettering next to me is miss esther (hopefully i spelt her name right), our ballet teacher.

I left at 3.30 to Cempaka for training after that. I can't believe the workshop is over and we are performing on Sunday. SUNDAY - its so nearby. And that was our last practice. Boo hoo.

Btw, blogger's really weird today. All the formatting for the site is so haywire and slow.

butting out;
izzayy


p.s. : I wont be updating for a while. Competition this weekend.
p.s.s : i'll put more pictures up on this post when bloggers being, not so bitchy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home