Tuesday, November 18, 2008

# 33 } twilight tid-bits.

Instead of a joint post, why not a separate one eh?
<3

Anyhow;
from the premiere in Los Angeles on the 17.11.08..




How sad is it I live in Malaysia now?
:S

xxxx

So I've also checked out some more interviews..

Rob is hillarious.

Q: How much of the stunt work in the film did you do?

Pattinson: Quite a bit of it. I did quite a few of them, but I had a really good stunt double. It's like, I can do something, get injured, and look crap doing it or he can do it, and make it look really good, and no one notices the difference. (Laughs) I did a bunch of it, but I managed to get injured whenever I did even the simplest of stunts. I tried to pick up Kristen and I almost ripped my hamstring. It's not even a stunt. She weighs like 50 pounds.


Q: Do you want to get old?

Pattinson: I just want to get to 32. That's the age I'm looking forward to.



xxxx

Anyway, this isn't twilight, but part of Ashley Greene's playlist.
Its loverly.

Breathe Me - Sia




I mean seriously WOW.
Video clips from Doctor Who.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home